You are hereHome › Transportation › Clean Fuels & Vehicles › San Francisco Clean Cities Coalition (SFCCC) › Stakeholders & Participation ›
Benefits of Joining
SFCCC stakeholders have access to an assortment of resources, including:
· Exclusive stakeholder meeting facilitates direct communications between businesses and government agencies.
· Networking opportunities with fleets and industry partners provides information and resources on alternative fuels and green vehicles.
· Technical training, workshops, and webinars on a wide variety of topics from biofuels to funding.
· Information on the technical aspects of alternative fuels and green vehicles.
· Idle reduction prevention techniques and other technologies that reduce petroleum usage.
· Individual consultation and technical support for each of our stakeholders.
· Funding opportunities and reports from the U.S. Department of Energy
· Information and assistance in obtaining funding sources from state and local government agencies, nonprofits, and foundations
· Public recognition on our website for successful programs and progress in reducing petroleum consumption
If you are interested in becoming a SFCCC stakeholder click here.
San Francisco is habitat for 800,000 people – meeting needs for space to work, play, and learn; for food, water, and air; for community with local flora and fauna. SF Environment provides support for urban agriculture and forestry and green buildings, helping residents and businesses harness environmental opportunities.