You are hereHome ›
Electric Vehicle Charger Locator
Charging and Infrastructure
There are growing numbers of websites and smart phone apps that provide locator maps for EV chargers. Because the chargers are being installed by numerous companies and organizations, none of the locator maps are completely comprehensive, but many of them are quite useful. Also, some of the locator maps include real-time information on the availability of individual chargers that, like the chargers in San Francisco’s city-owned garages, are linked to an information network.
Some EV charger locator websites:
- Alternative Fuels Station Locator is a US Department of Energy map with information on a variety of alternative fuel stations as well as electric.
- Chargepoint features an interactive map, real-time availability data, and the ability to reserve any public station in the Chargepoint network. Also available for iPhone and Android
- Nissan Chargepoint Portal is a hybrid of the Alternative Fuels Station Locator and Chargepoint site.
- Blink Network provides real-time data on Ecotality’s publicly available Blink chargers. Also available for iPhone and Android
- PlugShare is a communitywebsite locates stations on multiple networks, and also features private chargers available for sharing. Also available for iPhone and Android.
San Francisco is habitat for 800,000 people – meeting needs for space to work, play, and learn; for food, water, and air; for community with local flora and fauna. SF Environment provides support for urban agriculture and forestry and green buildings, helping residents and businesses harness environmental opportunities.