Solutions in Mercury-Containing Products

Reduce your risk

Mercury is a toxic metal that occurs naturally in the earth's crust.  Because of it's unique chemical and physical properties, mercury has been used for thousands of years.  Today it can be found in pesticides, dental fillings, electrical switches, fluorescent lamps, thermometers, and thermostats.

Silver dental fillings can contain up to 50% mercury, but is it dangerous? Learn more...
Broken fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent bulbs DO contain mercury, a toxic metal. Read more for the steps to a safe clean-up and disposal.