The San Francisco Green Business Program is a free one-stop shop for all the sustainability resources the City and County of San Francisco has to offer. The program offers 3 levels of recognition: Entry-Level, Certified, and Innovator to help businesses take the next step on their sustainability journey no matter where it begins.
Green Business Levels
- Entry-Level - Businesses recognized at the Entry-Level level implement basic environmental best management practices that will help save money.
- Certified - At the "Certified" level, businesses meet the high environmental standards established by the California Green Business Network and are recognized by the City of San Francisco and the statewide program for their achievements.
- Innovator - "Innovators" are leaders in their industry, setting an example for how businesses can operate with sustainability as a core practice.
Benefits of Being an SF Green Business
- Get connected to incentives, free technical assistance, expert audits, rebates, and educational resources
- Save money and attract more customers
- Showcase your greening practices to other businesses, customers, and the larger community
For more information about how to apply please contact our Green Business team at (415) 355-3778 or email@example.com.