All current job openings at the San Francisco Department of the Environment are listed here. Follow the link to the job announcement, which will detail the job requirements and explain how to apply for that position. If there are no links, it means that there are no current job vacancies. Please check back frequently for listings.
Jobs & Internships at SF Environment
Environmental Jobs in San Francisco
San Francisco is a great place to work, with many environment-related jobs and employers. These links feature popular employment websites that often include environment-based jobs in San Francisco, and employment webpages of local environmental non-profits. These are not exhaustive lists and inclusion does not imply endorsement.
Click on the links below to see search results for environmental jobs in San Francisco.
Click on the links below to view the employment pages of local non-profits.
- Business for Social Responsibility
- California Academy of Sciences
- California Trout
- Center for Creative Land Recycling
- Center for Environmental Health
- Center for Neighborhood Technology
- Clean Water Action
- Conservation and Community Investment Forum
- Consumers Union
- Farallones Marine Sanctuary Association
- Forest Ethics
- Forests Forever
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
- Greenpeace USA
- Institute for Bird Populations
- International Rivers Network
- Ocean Conservancy
- Pesticide Action Network North America
- Rainforest Action Network
- Redefining Progress
- Resource Renewal Institute
- San Francisco Bicycle Coalition
- San Francisco Conservation Corps
- Save the Bay - San Francisco Bay
- Save-the-Redwoods League
- Sierra Club
- Slide Ranch
- Social Venture Network
- Sustainable Conservation
- Tides Center / Foundation
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- USGBC Northern California Jobs Board
- Wilderness Society
San Francisco is habitat for 800,000 people – meeting needs for space to work, play, and learn; for food, water, and air; for community with local flora and fauna. SF Environment provides support for urban agriculture and forestry and green buildings, helping residents and businesses harness environmental opportunities.