These organizations and resources accept donations of new or used items:
|St Vincent de Paul
|SCRAP (Scroungers' Center for Re-usable Art Parts)
- SFRecycles is your one stop shop to find out how to free yourself of unwanted items. Find solutions to reusing or recycling items based on location:
- Freecycle is a free email listserv within your geographic area to post items to donate and reuse. Everything posted is free.
- Craigslist provides free classifieds for buying, selling, donating, and trading used goods.
- Excess Access matches donors of surplus goods with recipients in need.
- San Francisco Food Bank accepts donations of non-perishable food such as canned or frozen food. Drop off small quantities, or arrange a pick up of larger quantities.