For income-qualifying residents:
- Sign up for CARE to lower your electricity bill by up to 35% – no proof of income required. By phone: Call PG&E at 866-743-2273
- Receive a free energy assessment to find out if you qualify for free LED lightbulbs or appliances - PG&E’s Energy Savings Assistance Program (ESA)
Energy resources for San Francisco residents to save energy and money:
- Get paid to save energy and receive a $25 gift card for joining OhmConnect, a free energy-saving program
- Get a free energy-saving kit with up to a $70 value from BayREN Home+
- Find out what is using the most energy in your home and learn tips to save money and conserve energy usage by taking the free Home Energy Checkup!
Want more information or help signing up? Give us a call at 415-355-5000 or e-mail EASF@sfgov.org